Vendor General Information
- Each space measures 10’ x 10’. Assignments will be made by the Organizer.
- All vendors must provide all materials for their booth space, including tables, chairs, equipment, tents and signage. (Tents are strongly encouraged!) Nothing can be affixed to trees, shrubs, fencing or other. Nothing can be placed into the ground to create holes or damage grass. Tents must be weighed down using tent weights.
- Vendor Setup time is from 8:00-10:00 a.m. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO SETUP EARLIER THAN 8am. NO EXCEPTIONS. Shutdown time starts at 6:00 p.m. All vendors must be packed up and gone by 7:30 p.m.
- Lowcountry Pagan Pride will not be rescheduled for another date. This is a Rain or Shine event. This event is outdoors.
- The Event Organizer has the right to deny an application if several other applications have already been accepted for the sale of similar goods.
- The vendor is responsible for all set-up and leaving their space in the same or better condition than they found it in. Failure to do so will result in possible denial of application for future events.
- Lowcountry Pagan Pride is not responsible for any lost/stolen items.
- The sale or distribution of alcohol, firearms, and pornography will be prohibited.
- The vendor is solely responsible for collecting and reporting all sales and taxes for their business.
- The vendor is solely responsible for having a business license as required by the state of Georgia and the city of Savannah.
- Vending fees are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend the event, your non-refundable vendor fee will be considered a donation.
- No shared space.
- No electricity will be available with the exception for food vendors.
- Vendor space is assigned on a first come, first served basis. You may elect a section preference, but we do not guarantee your first choice.
- Lowcountry Pagan Pride reserves the right to request anyone who does not comply with these rules to leave the event. Your fees will be forfeited and you will not be allowed to return.
- Cottage Food Vendors: YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE US A COPY OF YOUR LICENSE PRIOR TO VENDING. For more information please visit: http://agr.georgia.gov/cottage-foods.aspx
- Food Vendors: Food vendor space is $75. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE US A COPY OF YOUR LICENSE PRIOR TO VENDING.
Vendor Fee: $35 per 10×10′ space, plus a donation item with a value of $20.00 or more to our raffle.
Raffle Donations: Vendors agree to a donation item with a value of $20.00 or more to our raffle. A raffle attendant will visit vendor booths beginning at 9:30 am to collect donations. Please have your item ready. Loose items will need to be placed in a display bag or box. Please include your business card and a description for the item on the back of your business card with the items value. Although there is a minimal requirement for the value of your donation of $20.00 we will be more than happy to accept an item(s) worth more.
By signing/submitting this application, you hereby agree to follow and support these policies.
By submitting this application, I, the undersigned, intending to be legally bound, hereby, for myself, my heirs, executors and administrators waive and release any and all rights and claims for damages I may have against Lowcountry Pagan Pride, their representatives, successors and assigns for any and all injuries suffered by me in this event.
Further, I hereby grant full permission to Lowcountry Pagan Pride or authorized agents to use any photographs, videos, recordings or any other record of this event for any legitimate purpose including social media outlets such as Facebook and Twitter unless I request otherwise.
I HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTOOD THE ABOVE HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT.